Saturday, February 7, 2009

A Hat for Liz

I think I mentioned yesterday that I ran out of yarn making a hat for Liz. Since the girls are at Grandma's house this weekend and Kevin is off on an adventure with his dad, I took the opportunity to spend part of my day watching Deadwood and knitting. I was really happy to finish this hat. Again, my first attempt at cables, and I am really pleased with how it came out. I love the color, I think the eyelets are kinda cute, and the cables were really simple. My family does Sunday dinner every other week (though this is the third week in a row for some reason), so I plan to give it to her tomorrow. And I will try to remember to take my camera with. I can't promise anything though.






I know I will regret putting this in writing, but I am looking forward to having the house to myself tomorrow. I plan to clean the fridge so it quits smelling like THAT, and I am going to tackle the girls' bedroom closet. I realize this is all kind of lame, but I am much anticipating a date with some garbage bags, where nobody can catch me tossing broken toys, ultra cheesy stuffed animals, stained favorite shirts and other such debris. Our house is much too small to house garbage. Wow-when did I turn this boring?


No comments:

Post a Comment