Sunday, February 14, 2010

Another Knitting Bag

I sewed another knitting bag. This one is for my mother in law, the woman who taught me how to knit.




I liked the Amy Butler home decor weight fabric so much for my own knitting bag that I chose it again for this one. Dana helped select the fabric. Notice the pink.






So you can get an idea of the size, here's Dana modeling it. Keep in mind that she is a petite 4 year-old.





A shot of the interior. I am not even sure you can see the pockets in this photo.





I am really loving my own knitting bag, so I kept this one almost identical. I think the only change I made was to the zipper panel. I figured out a way to sew the zipper in uniformly and neatly. If you click on the photo to enlarge it, maybe you can see the zipper.

I gave this to my mother in law a few days ago and she is pretty excited about it. This makes me so happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment