Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Works in Progress

I am working on many things right now. I am not finishing much. But that's fine with me. I am (mostly) enjoying working on all of these things.



The paint is not exactly the hue I had envisioned. But after working with it for hours, it has really grown on me. Which is good, because I have so many hours left of working with it. It's the scraping that's doing me in. For one thing, I'm not very good at scraping, and for another, I am accident prone. The bloodshed has been minimal thus far, thankfully.



Yarn. I was pleasantly surprised to find that this wool is self-striping! I've had this project on the needles for over a month and am itching to finish up.




Mending. Lots of it. Requires a functional sewing machine. Which is actually within grasp. But more on that tomorrow.




Fabric. Flannel fabric, to be precise. All washed and ready to be cut.

In the coming days, I hope to have photos of finished projects. They're all getting close!

No comments:

Post a Comment